The Members of Color Caucus has agreed to present this list as our official first-tier priorities of the 2021 legislative session.
- SB 5096 – Capital gains tax (Robinson)
- SB 5010 – Banning credit scoring (Das)
- SB 5068 – Postpartum Medicaid expansion (Randall)
- SB 5141 – HEAL Act 2.0 (Saldaña)
- SB 5259 – Concerning law enforcement data collection (Nobles)
The Members of Color Caucus has agreed to present this list as our official second-tier 2021 policy priorities.
- SB 5055 – Law enforcement personnel collective bargaining (Nguyen)
- SB 5105 – Implementing Office of Equity recommendations (Hasegawa)
- SB 5160 – Landlord tenant protections re: COVID and eviction moratorium (Kuderer)
- SB 5214 – Economic assistance programs (Nguyen)
Alongside Senate Democratic Caucus priorities, especially concerning police accountability, we want to elevate these as actionable steps to advance equity and opportunity for Communities of Color and for everyone who calls Washington home – steps that we should be proud to take.
The Senate Members of Color Caucus