The Legislature has a variety of resources available to stay up-to-date on what is happening during the 2016 session. Click here to sign up for updates on anything from committee schedule to real-time alerts on bills to voted on in the Senate.
For updates directly from me, I hope you’ll consider subscribing or re-subscribing to my e-news letter. Click here to sign up for my updates.
I also encourage you to follow the instructions below to check the daily list of bills being introduced in the Senate. They are typically posted at the close of business each day, usually around 5 p.m.
- At the home page, on the left select “Bill Information”
- Select “Detailed Legislative Reports”
- Select “Text of a Legislative Document”
- Type “Short Titles” in the 1st search box and select “Find Documents”
- The most current Short Titles list is always at the bottom of the page.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact my office.