Dear Friends and Neighbors,
Reflecting on the 2021 legislative session, I am celebrating all we accomplished together. From listening sessions to meeting with community members, many ideas for legislation we passed came right from the community. My office looks forward to our continued partnership, and we encourage community members to continue reaching out with ideas on how we can make our community a better place to live.
With that, we’d like you to invite two community events coming up soon. Read more below!
Join Rep. Mari Leavitt, Rep. Dan Bronoske and me on Monday, June 28th, at 5:30 p.m. for a virtual Coffee and Conversation. We look forward to hearing your thoughts, concerns and hopes for our community and Washington. Click here to register!
- What: Coffee and Conversation with your 28th District Legislators
- Who: Sen. T’wina Nobles, Rep. Mari Leavitt, and Rep. Dan Bronoske
- Why: To hear from the constituents of the 28th LD
- When: June 28th, 2021 at 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Zoom meeting
- How: Click here to register and join the meeting (Coffee optional)
Interested in the upcoming redistricting process and the impact for our congressional district? Join the Washington State Redistricting Commission tonight, June 22nd, from 7:30-9:00pm for a public outreach meeting. Visit the commission’s website for more detailed information on the session.
- What: Public Outreach Meeting regarding the drafting of new congressional and legislative district maps – Congressional District #10 (our congressional district)
- Who: Washington State Redistricting Commission
- Why: To solicit public input on the drawing of new congressional and state legislative district maps
- When: June 22, 2021 at 7:30 – 9 p.m.
- Where: Zoom Webinar, TVW, & YouTube
- How: Click here to register to participate during the meeting and you will receive an individualized Zoom invite. Registration is required by 3 PM on the day of the event for participation and contribution during the meeting.