Dear friends and neighbors,
You’re invited! The Washington State Redistricting Commission is holding public outreach meetings regarding the drafting of new congressional and legislative district maps and tonight, they will hold one in our very own congressional district. The commission’s website has more detailed information on the session. Please note, you only need to register if you want to testify, and you can submit written comments here. If you just want to watch, you can log in and watch on TVW.org and on YouTube.
Community input is extremely important. The 22nd Legislative District is a unique community because we have unique interests and needs related to having the Washington State Capitol and state offices here.
- What: Public Outreach Meeting – Congressional District #10 (that’s us)
- Who: Washington State Redistricting Commission
- Why: To solicit public input on the drawing of new congressional and state legislative district maps
- When: June 22, 2021 at 7:30 – 9 p.m.
- Where: Zoom Webinar, TVW, & YouTube
- How: Click here to register to participate during the meeting and you will receive an individualized Zoom invite. Registration is required by 3 PM on the day of the event for participation and contribution during the meeting.