Scheduling a Meeting with Senator Nobles
Follow the Following Guidelines To Schedule a Meeting with Senator T’wina Nobles
Due to the unprecedented remote session, there may be a delay in response to scheduling requests and general inquiries. We ask for patience and grace – your emails are important to us and we will get back as soon as we can.
Note: You will not receive a response by contacting Senator Nobles or Danielle at their personal numbers, personal emails, or on non-official social media.
- Danielle manages all scheduling via email, and can be reached at Danielle.Carrasquero@leg.wa.gov. If you are emailing Senator Nobles, be sure to CC Danielle.
Note: Due to the unprecedented remote session, Senator Nobles’ availability is very limited, and she is prioritizing constituent meetings. If Senator Nobles is unavailable, her staff will be happy to meet with you and brief the Senator afterwards.
- When emailing Danielle with a scheduling request, please include the subject of the meeting and the desired timeline. (Please include any accommodations in your request.)
- After the meeting is scheduled, please send Danielle an agenda (including any specific bills you wish to cover) and the names of folks attending the meeting.
- Danielle will supply the Zoom link to the scheduler unless your organization has a preference to do so. Please note that the Senate has disabled the chat function in Zoom and therefore it will not be in use during the meeting. You may share your screen, however.
- For media, speaking, and event requests, please see guidelines at this page.
Lobby Day Requests
- Senator Nobles is prioritizing constituent meetings, and we will do our best to schedule time with Senator Nobles. If that is not possible due to the floor schedule or committee meetings, staff will always be available to meet with constituents.
- Danielle will supply the Zoom link to the scheduler unless the organization prefers to do so.
- Appointments will be for 15 minutes and the Senator will need to leave at the designated time. Should meetings go over, staff will take additional notes (as capacity allows) for the Senator.
- After scheduling: Please be sure to include the list of constituents joining the meeting, and the agenda. Be sure to note specific bills that you plan to discuss if that is applicable.
Public Records Note
Please remember that the Legislature is subject to the Public Records Act. This includes all written communication, including texts and emails.