Please join me, my 5th Legislative District colleagues and local transportation leaders at an informational meeting on transportation issues affecting our region and our state. I look forward to seeing you there and hearing the questions and comments you may have about a possible transportation package that legislators may be working on in the coming months.
Thursday, Sept. 26, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Issaquah City Hall, Eagle Room
130 East Sunset Way
Local and Regional Speakers:
• Kathy Lambert – member, King County Council; Eastside Transportation Partnership representative
• Fred Butler – Issaquah City Council president; Eastside Transportation Partnership representative; Regional Transit Committee representative; Sound Transit Capital Committee chair; Sound Transit Audit and Reporting Committee member
• Ken Hearing – North Bend mayor; Eastside Transportation Partnership alternate
• Dick Paylor – Immediate past chair of Chamber Coalition; former chair, Eastside Transportation Association; former member, Bothell City Council
• Mark Mullet – 5th Legislative District state senator; Senate Transportation Committee member
• Jay Rodne – 5th Legislative District state representative; House Transportation Committee member
• Chad Magendanz – 5th Legislative District state representative